Baby Shopping List
Our ultimate baby shopping list will help you purchase everything your newest family member needs. From babies’ comfort in sleep to their feeding and bathing needs, you’ll find it here.
Safe Sex Positions During Pregnancy
Let’s address the elephant in the room:
Sex While Pregnant.
Is it safe to have sex while pregnant? Yes, it is. Unless advised otherwise by your doctor or midwife.
How to Know your Unborn Baby is Unwell.
Every pregnancy is different and it brings its difficulties and concerns! As a mother, you are likely to notice when something is not right for your unborn baby. Some of the changes you notice when pregnant may not be normal and can affect your unborn baby negatively.
Dangerous Symptoms to watch for in Pregnancy
Pregnancy is a natural phenomenon. About 80% of pregnancies are usually uncomplicated, while the other 20% may encounter serious problems requiring special attention. Many aches and pains arise during pregnancy, sometimes making it difficult for couples to decide when it is necessary to see their obstetrician or midwife.
Induction of Labour – Help or Hindrance?
The Midwifery textbook describes it as ‘stimulating the body to start labour using medicine.’
How to Cope with Pregnancy-Related Sleep Disorders.
Being pregnant is one of the most exhilarating and stressful experiences in our lives. Of course, every minute of the time you are pregnant is precious because this is an experience of a lifetime. But, let’s be honest, being pregnant isn’t always comfortable.
6 Sexy Ways to Reinvent your Pregnant Body
Pregnancy is a thrilling period but it also has its challenges.
Top 10 Essentials For a Manageable Pregnancy
Finding out that you are expectant is the best feeling ever, especially for new mums. You will find yourself googling all the things that might happen, what to expect, what to look out for and anything else that comes into your mind. You sign up for pregnancy weeks, sign up on 5 parenting websites and start looking for baby clothes and baby names. In addition to this, you’ll put more thought into your diet, finding a doula or a gynaecologist and being a healthy mum for your little one.
30 Me-Time Activities and Ideas for All Mums
Creating some time to be alone is necessary for our daily routines and as a mom, you seldom have that. Or you might end up having alone time abruptly and then wonder what to do with all that time. These tips will make sure that you are never lost when those golden moments present themselves.
Adoption process in Kenya
Disclaimer: This article is meant for informational purposes only and should not be used as a substitute for a Lawyer’s advice. Consult a lawyer or legal practitioner before making any adoption decisions. Malaica doesn’t offer adoption services and or legal advice.